Monday, October 22, 2012

Here We Go!

Let’s set it straight, you can only get a Gwo Doz-chen from one place, and that’s NoVACAIN Kennels.  All breedings of this breed have been done by me Christopher W. Jones to date except the very first breeding; these dogs are still a work in progress.  At first I wanted to combine my top 4 favorite breeds the Boxer, the German Shepherd Dog, the American Pit Bull Terrier, and the Belgian Malinois; then POW a 5th breed grabbed my attention the American Bully.  I’ve chosen a name for this breed so early for the simple fact I needed something to call these dogs other than mutts; they’re more than mutts they’re forming a breed I’m following a vision that I’ve had for years.  The name I’ve chose was “Gwo Doz-chen” which stands for “overdose dog” in Haitian Creole. I’m on my 5th generation of breedings just to get to my foundation breeding that will take place with my girl Princess Meesha. This is just the beginning, 80% of the pups out of these litters have and will be spayed or neutered then given away or sold as pets; only dogs that fit the standard I set will be sold as breeding quality and only to close friends and true fanciers of the breed at this time……………….

More to come…………………………………………..
 
 


Christopher W. Jones

Contact Information:
Email: thenovacainkennels2014@gmail.com