Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Still Focused

You'll never understand the true size of my animals without seeing them in person. Ragnar is big and Apache is short and compact both solid animals. But boy is it a major difference in size. When looking at the past 2 litter they are averaging in height around 18 inches to the withers, with the exception of 2 males Ronin and Achellies around 19 inches to the withers maturing closer toward the 20 inch mark, bigger than their sire, and 3 others Apache, Queen, and Lil Bay on the shorter end that will mature around 17 inches. Over all the pups look very very similar as they should, while being some beast in their own right, as it was bred into them. I'm truly pleased with what we have accomplished thus far and can see how we'll be doing in the future already. I'm about to lock some things down and best believe if you salty now, prepare to be in the dead sea, so take some water with you. Oh yea I rarely pull my females out when showing the animals, these bitches are sacred to me.

Christopher W. Jones

Contact Information:
Email: thenovacainkennels2014@gmail.com