Monday, November 12, 2012

RKC Workshop


 
I will give my insight on how to build your kennel; these are tips that were usefully to me. Now this is just my opinion on starting a kennel. The first thing one has to do is find out the look of dog they like, whether it is big, small, or medium. Too many yards have a rainbow of dogs, which tells me they don't have an identity. If you like medium size dogs then only have medium size dogs. The reason for that is when a consumer wants to buy a dog he will go to a yard that is consistent with the look they are preaching.
Here is an example.
If you want to have Remyline as your main bloodline, find the look in the bloodline and which kennel is consistently producing that look. That way you can have stock that is consistent of your ideal dog. Find out your look and stay true to your identity, which is the key. Have a good day we are going to make this board more than a board we are going to make it a true community. RKC is a community and a life style. To know something is to teach something, and that is what we are going to do in the RKC community. I will share my ideas and views throughout the week.
By: Fabe

Christopher W. Jones

Contact Information:
Email: thenovacainkennels2014@gmail.com