Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WHAT IS IT?

Gwo Doz-chen: Overdose Dog : Haitian Creole

I always said I wanted to create my own breed; as I grew and studied I’ve started to create my type of Bandog, Mutt, Mix-Breed, Cur Dog, whatever you want to call them, but I call them Gwo Doz-chen’s. A work still in progress; Gwo Doz-chen’s are being created from dogs in 3 groups the Terrier’s, the Guardians, and the Herding dogs. Each dog used to create this breed was owned by myself or owned by good friends who gave me access to use their dogs to create something great.  I studied these dogs that I liked to make sure they were also great family, protection, and working dogs.  None of the dogs I used where mixed breeds when I used them I did all the mixing myself to insure I got what I was looking for from each dog to create my dog. These selected dogs were chosen to help create a steadfast family companion that has phenomenal courage and drive while being graceful and agile and truly an eye catching dog; having this question and said together often “what kind of dog is that; it is beautiful”.  Look these dogs are no joke and ill let them speak for themselves, ill stack my Gwo Doz-chen against any breed of dog in show, or will be happy to answer any challenge from dog owners of any sport as long as I have ample time to train the dog.  I do not and will not condone any illegal dog activities no matter what the breed.
The one dog that really reflects the direction I‘m going in is my girl Princess Meesha.  She will be a key factor to the Gwo Doz-chen breed.


Christopher W. Jones

Contact Information:
Email: thenovacainkennels2014@gmail.com