Monday, June 25, 2012

Those of Us


Those of us who are in this dog game if you call it that, I’m just into dogs some breeds more than others but overall I’m into dogs.  I feel our enthusiasms for the individual breeds we all choose to work with, provide for, and care for define who we truly are.  How we keep, raise, and talk of our dogs are a reflection of us as individuals.  We talk of our dogs these canines as if they were human, people come to know who our dogs are way before they even know our own names or what we look like, or at least that’s how I feel it should be.  If you asked me for advice before getting into dogs I would say, “Sit back, take your time, and pay attention to everything; what people say about the dogs, the people who breed them, the kennels and bloodlines that these dogs and people represent and come to your own conclusions”.  This will show you how educated a person really is about their dogs.  To me even the typical pet only dog owner who rescues a dog would have some type of dog knowledge.  Stay posted with NoVACAIN Kennels and read the articles that I drop on novacainkennels.blogspot.com. Thanks you for taking the time to read this and God Bless.                                                                                                                       Christopher W. Jones

Christopher W. Jones

Contact Information:
Email: thenovacainkennels2014@gmail.com