Thursday, March 10, 2011

It Starts Here!

At last, the last out dog was found to send the Gwo Doz-chen on its way. I have looked and looked for the right dog to sire these pups. I’ve seen a lot of great dogs with the right stuff that could have been used. But I have found that dog within the pack. I chose King Cain (American Pit Bull Terrier/ American Bully) because he gave me that temperament to make these dogs the ultimate family companion, with great power and the right attitude to protect the family with his life if needed. Lady Duthcess (Boxer/German Shepherd Dog) is that ultimate family protection dog, gentle and calm around the kids, alert but polite with friendly stranger, and on fire when it is time to lay down and get down to protect her loved ones or if someone seems just to leery. By combining these two phenomenal canines I was blessed to have created the foundation dogs for the Gwo Doz-chen………… Keep your eyes wide open, because this is

The Rise of A New Breed and Bloodline of Canine.


Lady Dutchess, King Cain, Princess Meesha

Christopher W. Jones

Contact Information:
Email: thenovacainkennels2014@gmail.com